DaVinci Group Coaching
When you have many talents and passions, other people (who don’t) can sometimes make you feel like there’s something wrong with you. Why can’t you focus, grow up, settle down, concentrate on one thing, yadda, yadda, yadda?
You feel alone.
But you’re not. You just haven’t found your “tribe”. And you may just need a little support and feedback from someone who knows what it’s like, and who appreciates and values your abilities.
To that end, I’m organizing a series of group coaching programs that will give you the support, structure and guidance you need to achieve your amazing potential.
Advantages of DaVinci Group Coaching:
- A structured plan that helps you move step-by-step toward your goals
- A training curriculum designed for smart, creative people like you who want results
- Insights and support from like-minded creative and intelligent peers
- An economical yet effective alternative to one-on-one coaching
- Groups of no more than 8 to ensure ample feedback for all
- Fun, new friendships and networking and joint-venture opportunities
If you think group coaching might be for you, please indicate your interest using this contact link or the “contact” tab above, and mention the top challenges you are facing in the “message” field. There is no obligation to participate. I’ll just notify you when the next groups are starting, and also try to place like-minded people together to give everyone the maximum benefit of the group dynamic.